iTriage Health v4.20 Apk



iTriage Health v4.20

Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: This app has powerful functions and it is very easy to use. You can use this app to merge lots of photos into one photo through a very simple operation.




iTriage: built by doctors to help you make better healthcare decisions.

Created by two ER physicians, iTriage helps you answer the questions: “What medical condition could I have?” and “Where should I go for treatment?” It also lets you save, easily access, and share the healthcare information most important to you. iTriage has been downloaded millions of times in over 80 countries and consistently receives a 4.5 (out of 5) user rating.

Features:
* Proprietary Symptom-to-Provider™ pathway: search medical symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then be directed to the most appropriate healthcare treatment facility or doctor
* Find the closest medical facilities and doctors from your location
* Maps and turn-by-turn directions to all health care provider facilities
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, procedures, and medications
* Clear, concise, and useful health information
* The most updated and comprehensive national directory of hospitals, urgent cares, pharmacies, physicians, outpatient clinics, and community health clinics
* Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* ER Check-In feature for select Hospital Emergency Rooms
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, procedures, medications, and health plan advice lines

What people are saying about iTriage:

“Love this App! I now know about so many healthcare options! With 3 boys I now go to our Urgent Care (searched for one w/X-ray thru this app). Has saved me 1000s of dollars and many hours! Just input my info for all my personal healthcare info ( meds, dr, insurance, etc) - super easy!” – iTriage User

“I travel a lot and feel at ease by having this app with me” -- Rpbwww

“Absolutely amazing! Great job creating this app. Very thorough and accurate. I think every parent needs this app!” - KathyRae

“Love it! Great for when you have kids & need a quick answer. Saves calling pediatrician when you are not quite sure. Every mom should totally have!!” – iTriage Mom

“Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app...Saves time and money!” – iTriage User

“ITriage is the first step to minimizing the fear and anxiety of getting sick when you travel. Having an app that can help guide you when you are hurt or sick, is a must have. The ability to locate doctors, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies is extremely valuable. This is the beginning of how healthcare will be delivered in the future. A most have app for anyone who travels. I had my entire family download it, just in case they ever get sick. With two kids in college, I will now have them use iTriage to help them when they are sick. “-- RHW

“As a nursing student it’s a great app for references and as a mom, I love it” – Kathy

“Very useful in EMT class. Very helpful with studying. Really good app. Great for nursing school too” – Thomas

“Love it this is way better than WebMD. Everything is right there” -- Miki

“Nursing approved. I am a nurse in ER this app is incredibly helpful on the fly. Good work” -- Timothy

“Wow...i love this app...as a mom, a nurse and a daughter, (parents 1000 miles away)--this app is incredibly relevant and useful; a keeper so far.” Laura, 3/20/11

“Absolutely amazing! Great job creating this app. Very thorough and accurate. I think every parent needs this app!” –iTriage User

"Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User

"I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User

Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical reference tool. It’s the only health app or medical app you will need. iTriage is great for parents, seniors, EMT’s, nurses, and anyone else who wants to take control of their health care.

MegaShare.com Download
filehost.ws Download

iTriage Health v4.20 Apk Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Barış

0 yorum:

Post a Comment