Android News, Updates & Tips v1.62 Apk



Android News, Updates & Tips v1.62

Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Everything you need to know about YOUR Android!
Get the latest rumors, software updates, usage tips, apps & games, tech-support, accessories and more.




Everything you need to know about YOUR Android!
Get the latest rumors, software updates, usage tips, apps & games, tech-support, accessories and more.

Drippler helps you make the most of your Android device, making sure you never miss out on the latest updates, rumors and news. Download this app to stay one step ahead and get the latest Android update, Android tips and Android apps straight to your device!

How do I get the latest droid update? Is Android Jelly Bean out for my device? What are this week's must-have apps? How do I take screenshots on my droid? Drippler has the answers!

★ FEATURES
✓ Automatic device detection - custom content according to your Android model (please contact us in the rare case of a misdetection)
✓ Latest Android news and updates - stay up-to-date
✓ Highlights - browse the most popular updates
✓ Notifications - never miss an Android update & new apps
✓ Desktop widget - get the hottest Android news about your specific device straight to your Android desktop

★ MEDIA
"A must-have for Android owners" -TheNextWeb
"Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" -The New York Times
"This is a big deal... people don't know all this!" -TechCrunch
"Drippler starts being helpful the moment it's installed" -CRN

★ USER REVIEWS
"All the best Android news and apps tailored for my phone”
"My one stop for my phone updates & news. Excellent"
"Couldn't live without this awesome app!"
"Amazing app! I Check every day to see what new stuff I can have or use with my phone"
"I love getting notified whenever there's a new Android update and recommended apps!"


MegaShare.com Download
filehost.ws Download

Android News, Updates & Tips v1.62 Apk Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Barış

0 yorum:

Post a Comment